Joel Harrison is a NASM Certified Personal Trainer based in West Hollywood. Specializing in circuit-style training, with an emphasis on fat loss and muscle growth, Joel trains clients with various physical abilities, backgrounds, and goals. He believes that goal setting and physical improvements have the ability to help us make better choices in our lives. Achieving top physical health inspires us to be successful in our careers, our friendships, and our families.
Raised in Lexington, KY, Joel was a soccer player, a swimmer, a gymnast, and a runner. He has always loved being active and working with people from all walks of life. After completing a Bachelor of Science from Indiana University in Bloomington, the sunshine of the west coast called to him and he now calls Los Angeles his home. A self-taught fitness enthusiast for many years, Joel earned his certification from the National Academy of Sports Medicine and began training right away. It is a thrill to get to work with new people as well as guide the clients he works with for years as they grow and benefit from their commitment to training and fitness.
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition, Precision Nutrition
- Kettlebell Certification for Fitness Professionals, Levels 1 and 2, Kettlebell Athletics
- Tier 3 Certified Personal Trainer, Equinox Fitness Training Institute
- Bootcamp Complete, Todd Durkin by IDEA Health and Fitness Association